Monday, December 15, 2008

Santa Baby!

At our ward party my sweet baby met Santa! Unfortunately we barely got a good shot of him without his hand in his mouth {his new favorite pastime}. I was so happy he got to meet the Claus Man. We are so excited for Christmas this year because of Ryder.



Carson was also excited to hold baby Ryder. I am glad Ryder's closest cousin on the Hoffman side is a boy. Carson will definitely show him the ropes growing up.


And of course another of my little Ry Guy. He makes us so happy!!!

10 comments:

Meiken said...

Love those pictures with Santa. You will definitely have to frame those.

crin said...

So cute. I am so sad we missed you on our trip. as usual it was crazier than I thought it would be. love you and let me know if you ever make the trek here.

Ashly said...

this pictures are to die for. that little guy is photogenic just like his mommy

Ashley Park said...

his little eyes are like blue diamonds! Such a cutie! G is doing that same thing.. everytime we try and make her laugh the hands go straight into her mouth!

Chandra said...

It was so fun seeing you guys at church the other day! It's no fair that our hubbys get to hang out every day! We should do lunch or something! :-)

sarah marie. said...

love that last shot with you in it.

brooke said...

those are so cute...I like his hands in his mouth, if only it ever ended.

SUMMER said...

I was so surprised to see him like it and not be scared! He just sat there like an angel. And the picture of he and Carson makes me die laughing...

Alyssa said...

love that little guy. sooo cute.

The Zeediks said...

First of all, I love the big photos. It's so great how big they are so you can really see the details. He is seriously to die for adoreable. I know you can hardly containg yourself. Halle wasn't scared of Santa either.