Today is my Dad's birthday! I am so thankful for him. Now more than ever. I love him so much and am so blessed to have such an upbeat and spiritual dad. He is the best example to me of kindness. There is nothing he wouldn't do for anyone! He is the first to volunteer his time to help. He is such a smart man. I love how athletic he is...he is always up for a race. He is such a great Papa and a wonderful father. I have so many memories of him and they are all so fun! I love you Daddy! Now get some rest!!!!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




6 comments:
Happy Birthday Dad Lark!
happy birthday craig!
Hope you feel better soon Craigers!
Wow.....and he excellent taste in clothes! Happy birthday! -Lindsey
love you craig....&, yes, please get some rest....thinking about you all!
and btw how do you get your pictures big? i love them!
xoxo
amanda
what a cute pic of craig with his two girls! he really is a great man/dad/papa/friend
Post a Comment