I just found your blog through Megan Ferguson. What a sweet little guy you have. The pictures you have posted are so darling. He is so expressive and photogenic. I hope you are recovering well and enjoying every minute (...looks like you are :) Congratulations!
Oh Katie! I just read your last few posts that I missed and I was so misty eyed. I love your gushings about Ryder (and Steve). It made me reflect on my own family and how lucky we all are. Ryder could NOT be any cuter. I love love love the pics you posted with his little smile and of him in bed with Steve. That was the greatest. Thanks for sharing all your sweet thoughts. You are an adorable and wonderful mother!
ok - you look so happy - it is fun to see you on this journey of motherhood. (you are only in the beginning.) He looks just like DADDY!! (what do you think?)
9 comments:
haha....so cute.
cute little boy...and mommy! -ashly
I just found your blog through Megan Ferguson. What a sweet little guy you have. The pictures you have posted are so darling. He is so expressive and photogenic. I hope you are recovering well and enjoying every minute (...looks like you are :) Congratulations!
you look darling. and so happy. i love it.
Oh Katie! I just read your last few posts that I missed and I was so misty eyed. I love your gushings about Ryder (and Steve). It made me reflect on my own family and how lucky we all are. Ryder could NOT be any cuter. I love love love the pics you posted with his little smile and of him in bed with Steve. That was the greatest. Thanks for sharing all your sweet thoughts. You are an adorable and wonderful mother!
so cute...i love the quiet mornings together.
Babies are the best in the morning!!!
Sweet mama! Are you soo happy?
ok - you look so happy - it is fun to see you on this journey of motherhood. (you are only in the beginning.) He looks just like DADDY!! (what do you think?)
Post a Comment