Today is our 2 year anniversary!! This is one of the first pictures we took together. I am so glad we fell SO hard and SO fast for each other. Best decision I have ever made in my life was to fall head over hills for this guy. I couldn't deny that I had never felt this way about anyone else...I hadn't even come close to feeling it. And I love that I feel even more 2 years later. I love you my Lover Boy!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




5 comments:
happy anniversary! is it today because i can't figure out why it isn't in my calendar..
HAPPY ANNIVERSARY Aunta Katie and Uncle Stinker Bear!!
happy anniversary yesterday you two love birds! we missed you at dinner, but im sure steves dinner was delish!
stop it you NEwly Wed, I love it..your such a Romantic! That Ryder is adorable. Also it was such a treat seeing you the other day. Lets all get together this week??
I am so happy that you and Steve are married. There could be nobody better for you, and Tyson really loves him too.
Post a Comment