Happy Birthday to my favorite person in the whole world!
I love you so much baby!
P.S. Go DODGERS!!!!!
Thursday, October 9, 2008
It's my Lover Boy's Birthday!!
Posted by Steve and Katie Hoffman at 11:09 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Happy Birthday to my favorite person in the whole world!
I love you so much baby!
P.S. Go DODGERS!!!!!
Posted by Steve and Katie Hoffman at 11:09 AM
9 comments:
Happy Birthday Steve-O ;) I cant wait for Jerrys deli tomorrow! Go Doyers!
happy birthday to your man! i need more bebe pics :)
Happy B-day, Steve! Boy do you guys ever make darling little babies. He is the best looking little baby boy I've ever seen. I need to have another girl so she can marry him!! :)
happy birthday steve!
Happy Birthday Stevester!!! Bryan and I think you are great!!!
happy birthday steve!!!
Happy birthday Steve! Maybe some day I'll meet ya.... {: I LOVE that baby Katie!! Can't get enough of him. His lips! He's just gorgeous!
Steve, I could not be more disappointed with what has occurred these past few games. I know this is a common comment of disgruntled fans but how can we outplay the Phillies in three of four games and still be down 3-1? It's ok. The day will come when you and I will be sitting together with young Rydaaaaa and Steve Jr. during a World Series game at Dodger Stadium.
Are you kidding me? I'm obsessed! Happy day Stevie!
xoxo
Post a Comment