Monday, October 13, 2008

Guess who is 6 weeks?

This little guy!

Since I didn't post his stats at 1 month, I'll post them now...
10lbs 9oz
22 inches long

He sure does love his daddy!!

Obviously I am obsessed with this picture. I sure do love my handsome men!!

14 comments:

Stephanie said...

SO cute I can hardly stand it.....and Ryan did just say, "Please tell me they didn't put that hat on him." I'm glad you did because he looks adorable in it!!

Ashly said...

seriously, so cute! i LOVE the one of him and steve in the bed. he looks like such a big boy!

Aimee Molloy said...

wow - look how much he has grown and dad looks so happy!! I am happy for you guys!

brooke said...

Those pictures couldn't be any cuter. I am obsessed with Ryder's smile...and his hat.

Ashley Park said...

THAT SMILE!!! I am so jealous! I am STILL waiting to get a great smile like that out of baby G. He's one handsome little man! But that would be obvious!

sarah marie. said...

love that boy already!

SUMMER said...

PRECIOUS little guy! Loving that cute hat!

Alyssa Lark said...

ahh....he is so dang cute. I can't wait to hold him.

nicole said...

that smile??

i need to see this boy in person already!

Taylor said...

HAHAHA! I love him. I want to hold him, and snuggle with him. I would trade Willy for Ryder any day! (Do we know how young William is progressing in his new home? Or did you have to sign an "adoption waiver" that requires you to never attempt to make contact again?)

Darla said...

Oh wow. He's absolutely perfect, isn't he?? Katie!! We HAVE to go to Cordoba when the temple's done!! It's gonna be in Villa Belgrano (my longest area), right by the mission home!! Can't wait! We ARE going, okay?

Laura Ek said...

Cutest ever! I can't handle though that his stats are about how big Dallin was when he was born!! (10.3 and 23 in.) Psycho!!

The Zeediks said...

What a big smile! I love him! I love the picture with him and Steve in the bed. Just the guys hanging out. So cute Katie. He looks so much bigger already!

Aubrey Messick said...

That smile is incredible. What a handsome little boy he is! I'll have to come over soon and meet this little lover.