One of my best friends, Corinne, was in town for the week with her family. We finally caught up with them and had dinner at Pei Wei. I love Corinne so much and am so sad they live in Utah. We met in hair school 8 years ago and have been close ever since. She's one of those people that I clicked with right away. I love that we always just pick up where we left off. Anyway, she has 3 girls that are seriously to die for. Gabriella, Fiona and Tallulah. We had so much fun at dinner. I was so bummed to see them go! I love the Jensen's!!!
Me and the girls.
RIN!!
The other side of the table...Steve (with his newly shaved head...he looks so HOT!!!), Jeff and Tallulah.
One more of Fiona! She was too cute with all those chopsticks!
*Please excuse the lack of red-eye reduction in Fiona's eye...I couldn't get it to work. But it's late and I'm over it!
Saturday, June 9, 2007
Pei Wei with The Jensen's
Posted by Steve and Katie Hoffman at 2:54 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




6 comments:
love corrine. and you look A MAZING in the picture with her. and steve..PLEASE!
DARLING little girls! The little baby is an angel face!
Hey Katie! You are the cutest! Hey I am going to get your number from my mom so I can get my hair cut by you in a week or so. I'll let you know. I hope all is well! xoxo- Melis (Lundquist)
these kids are so freaking cute. Sometimes I worry that my kids will just come out weird looking. You just never know how the genes will aline themselves ya know? anywayyyyy..... I like you a lot and I love your posts so keep it up. And thank you for your support of my upcoming day of bliss. You are a doll and I better see your face with steve by your side on august 18th
Katie...so good to hear from you and to sort of catch up on your life Via the blog! We are doing great and by the looks of things, so are you and your new husband...bytheway, congratulations...he landed himself a jewel! We talk soon!
love
Erika
Katie...uhmm, I'm watching the Age of Love right now and can't really admit that to too many people. Can't wait to catch up when I am in next week!
Post a Comment