Saturday, June 9, 2007

The newest additions to the Lark Family Kennels

Yep, there are two new puppies at the Lark's! Much to my dismay, neither are ours! My little brother and his wife got a Yorkie-Chon (1/2 yorkie 1/2 bischon) and my mom got a King Charles Cavalier. They are so incredibly darling! Here are the mommies and their new pups!


Poor Paco! He is too old for this...


I heart Jack.


Look at that sweet face. I could cuddle with this little one all day long. If only I didn't have to work!

5 comments:

Ashly said...

so cute! that litte jack does have the cutest face. i cant really see eleanore very well though but she looks cute too!

Steve and Katie Hoffman said...

She is such a spaz, she wouldn't sit still long enough to have her picture taken.

Jeff and Kandis said...

I can't believe Debbie Lark has a dog living inside her home. Things have definetely changed since we have been around. Though, I have to say I can understand why, they are adorable! Take Care-

sarah marie. said...

cute pups. but i rolled at the one of paco.

SUMMER said...

You need one now!!!