How cute is this face?
Brinley perfecting her backstroke...she is serious as a heart attack! Look at that face!
After some convincing I got the girls out of the pool to take some pics!
Nothing better than those goggles...
Wednesday, March 7, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




5 comments:
I can't believe it was warm enough to go to the pool. I'm so jealouse. Today was actually 64 degrees here, not bad!
ughh jealous..not jealouse...I do know how to spell that word! ha!
i'm rolling at the one's of them out of the pool because you can tell they are dying to get back in.
andrew and I are peeing our pants at the one of Brinley doing the backstroke. Funniest thing EVER and too bad TayRay is a chunker munker for sure!
I love those. When did you go? That picture of Taylin is classic...she's trying really hard to SMILE and stand up straight. Maybe you'll get another trip in this weekend with the dog? That would be so much fun.
Post a Comment