We had so much fun on Valentine's. I decorated the house so Steve would be excited and he definitely was.
Thursday, March 1, 2007
Happy Valentine's
Posted by Steve and Katie Hoffman at 7:53 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
We had so much fun on Valentine's. I decorated the house so Steve would be excited and he definitely was.
Posted by Steve and Katie Hoffman at 7:53 PM
9 comments:
You decorations are perfection! So cute, I bet he loved it! What a nice wife.
i'm sure it was a night to remember! and did you watch the departed?
Um..."he was very excited". I'm kind of dying inside, but looks like so much fun and love the new car. Now Steve won't be ashamed. I love it.
How cute! So romantic. We have the same coffee table!
Did you guys get it on that night? Is that what, "he was very excited," was hinting at?
Everyone needs to get their minds out of the gutter! He was just excited that his wife made the house look cute, you dorks!!
what are those dice all about on the table???
Andrew and I must think alike. We're totally in the gutter - but can you blame us? I love how probing we are into your lives. Ha!
your valentines decor is so cute. i'm dying with everyones comments on steve's excitement. love it.
Post a Comment