Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Haircuts!!

These are two of our nieces, Chandler and Sheridan. Aren't they darling? They were my last clients yesterday, so when I finished cutting their hair we went back to our house and hung out for a little bit. I was making dinner for Steve and they had to help me figure out how to use our new can opener. It was too funny because we could seriously not get it to work. After looking it up on the internet we finally figured it out. It was fun to be with these sweet girls!! I love them!

6 comments:

sarah marie. said...

kate i'm so proud you're updating!

Steve and Katie Hoffman said...

Me too...I am trying to be good!

SUMMER said...

katie lady! How are you? please visit www.thackerfam.com and add me to your links.... talk soon! ~Sum

karyn said...

hi katie, its karyn joslyn. i have a favor to ask of you...i am getting married in san diego on april 14th and i would love it if you would be able to do my hair that day?? cheesy to ask you online i know. just let me know!

Ashly said...

update already!

sarah marie. said...

ok..joke's over.