
Beckham Ryan Hawkins was born on January 13th (much to Steph's dismay) at 11:42pm. It was a great labor for Steph and we are all excited for our first BOY in the Lark family of grandchildren. He really is the cutest little thing ever! I love baby Beckham!!
Tuesday, January 16, 2007
Baby Becks!!
Posted by Steve and Katie Hoffman at 3:39 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




5 comments:
Excuse me...were you going to tell me you had a blog. I had to be a lurker and find it through your comment on Sarah's. Keep it up...you'll love it.
so darling!
umm i didnt know that you actually put up pictures on your blog. why didnt you tell me.
are you going to update or what?! I posted my 100 things, and still nothing new from you...
Katie! I am so excited to see you have a blog, hope you don't mind I found it on Katie Monson's page. I hope you keep it up! Your wedding pictures that everyone posted were absolutely beautiful!
Post a Comment