Friday, December 10, 2010

Baby Bump

29.5 weeks


Love this baby girl so much!

9 comments:

Kathy said...

Katie you look great! So excited for you to have a baby girl!

Tara said...

Yay!! So cute. :)

Marcie said...

Adorable!

sarah marie. said...

umm you're tiny!

kiks said...

so cute...and tiny for basically 30 weeks!

brooke said...

I love it!

Darla said...

A post (albeit short) and a pic! I LOVE it! You're so cute, Katie! What names do you have??

Steve and Katie Hoffman said...

everyone is so nice to say i'm tiny, but it must be the angle! i am going to try and post once a week until i have her because i have NO pictures this time around!

darla - we are deciding between vivi, sloane and london. who knows what we'll end up with!! but i am pretty sure it will be one of those!

the waites said...

once a week??? more like once a year- I wish you posted more, I love that little boy of yours he is such a ham! yay for girls.. whats her name??