Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Our new nephew!

Curren Christopher Hawkins
9lbs. 13oz.
\
Don't even get me started on those lips! He is such a BIG boy!!
Aunta Katie
Uncle Steve
Minutes after he was born!
Chubster!!

11 comments:

Ashly said...

i just did a post on sweet baby curren too! Seriously, I cant stop thinking about how perfect he is.

sarah marie. said...

he is darling!

Laura Ek said...

Too too cute! Tell her congrats on pushing that big baby out, I know how it feels!

Anonymous said...

Congrats to the Hawkins-- love those lips and love your EYELASHES-- they look amazing!

Roney Family said...

Oh my goodness, what an adorable little baby. I cant get over those lips! 9 Pounds 13 Ounces, Wow, thats a nice size baby. I thought I had it bad at 9 Pounds 2 Ounces! Hope she is doing well!

brooke said...

seriously how do they get all their kids to look exactly alike...I love it. He is gorgeous.

Katie said...

Oh my goodness. That boy is too stinkin cute! And really - could her kids have possibly the best lips ever? I love it. And I loved the Christmas post as well. I feel so caught up in everyone's life all the sudden! :)

Darla said...

Holy cow, that baby is beautiful!! They don't usually look that good right after. How fun for your sister..? Is it her first boy?!

Darla said...

p.s. okay, I feel stupid. I just checked out your Christmas pics (sorry you were sick, btw) and it looks like your sister has another boy. Am I right? Anyway, congrats to the fam on a new babe! You look BEAUTIFUL, too, Katie! I need your talent to do my hair!! Just come out to Richmond, okay?

camille said...

Way to go, Steph! WOW, he is truly beautiful and has such amazing lips, I agree! Love his name, too. What a cutie!

Jeff and Kandis said...

what a cutie! I love those lips. Congrats to Steph and Ryan.