Sunday, March 1, 2009

Happy HALF Birthday RyGuy!!


So here's the deal with my baby.

He loves rice cereal.
He is a major mover. He is all over the place.
He sits up on his own.
He laughs all the time.
He babbles a lot.
He has 2 sweet teeth. {bottom two}
He is not the best teether.
He sleeps through the night.
He is Mr. Social. Loves to be in the middle of all the action.
He is all smiles.
He is super close to crawling.
He is obsessed with his mommy and daddy.
He loves his little blankie that is always with him in his carseat.
His 2 favorite toys are Mr. Octopus and Mr. Moose.

Weight: 17lbs.
Length: 27 3/4 inches
Head: 44cm

We sure do love you Ryder!! You are everything to us!

I love his little teeth in this one.

I had to throw in another picture of his favorite thing to do...his backbend!

13 comments:

Andrew said...

you forgot to mention that he loves his aunt ashly! wink wink! we love that sweetest little ry guy. seriously, could not be cuter...looks like he is photogenic just like his mommy! (this is ashly by the way...not andrew)

Jeff and Kandis said...

I can't believe he is already 6 months old. What a face, how can you resist!!

Jessica F. said...

What a cutie! They just keep getting better and better!

Kathy said...

Ryder is sooo cute. Love that last picture. :)

sarah marie. said...

i can't handle him being 6 months already. he is seriously gorgeous and so happy! ps..LOVE the backbend.

Anonymous said...

Is he ever not smiling? How do I put in my request for a personality like his for my Bun. I agree with Sarah... the backbend is hilarious.

Sister Lark said...

I guess you also forgot how OBSESSED he is with his Gigi!!!! I love that little boy! xoxo

Alyssa said...

adorable! We can't wait to see this little guy again!

Ashley Park said...

Such a cutie! I love that when I do an update on G, I can guarantee you will too! They are so close in age!! xoxoxo He's adorable.

Darla said...

That last pic doesn't even look real!! I can't believe how old he is! Is there ANY way we can see each other, Katie!?

Stephanie said...

All of you need to calm down - truth be known he is in love with his Aunt Stephanie because she looks just like his mommy!! That wins for sure - just ask Ryder! BTW - his eyes look just like yours in these pictures Kate....

Cara said...

Hi Katie...Ryder is sooooo freaking cute!! Congrats on having such a sweet little boy!! I hope you are doing well.

Nate and Nicole said...

How have I not known about YOUR cute blog?! :) I remember seeing your name on Amber's blog list, but I thought yours was private!

Ryder (and his back bend that I witnessed one Sunday) is so stinkin' cute! And, I hate to say it because it happens so fast, but he's getting BIG! He's not looking like such a baby anymore.

Oh, and, I would LOVE to run with you. (If you run slow that is, because that's the only way I run). Let's go soon.