
Our sweet Chico passed away yesterday. He was such a loving little doggie. I will miss him so much. Having a dog is the best thing ever, but I HATE it when they leave. I can't even bring myself to think about how Paco is feeling. Good thing Steven reminded me that they are all running around playing together in heaven.
We love you CHICO!!!
Wednesday, February 4, 2009
All Dogs go to Heaven
Posted by Steve and Katie Hoffman at 8:08 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




9 comments:
Wait, this makes me so sad. How old was he? Poor little Paco. Can Izzy join their playgroup in heaven when she goes?
oh chico. i'm so sorry kate. and so weird because we had to put brian's dog down yesterday too.
I loved Chico. It was Paco and Chico that led us to Izzy-bean. I guess Chico is playing the Kylie (I think that is the right name.... also known as Tri-pod?)
RIP chico.
I loved that sweet little doggie so much.....sad! Paco has been howling all day in the back yard....I want him to sleep with us but Craig is being mean and won't let him!!!!:( I love you Cheekie!!! xoxo
I am so sorry Katie. Having a dog that's been like a family member pass away is the worst. I still tear up thinking about Bailey. Loves to Chico!
Poor Chico. May he lay peaceful in the backyard forever. And remember... all dogs go to heaven!
No offense to Paco,but Chico was always my favorite. We had a great bond when he would sit on my lap...you will be missed little guy!
kate that is so sad! he was such a lucky dog to be in your family...now he will reunite w/ kiley...although kiley might be bitter about not being allowed inside :) haha...i loved seeing your updates..ryder is a cutie pie. he is so big, i can't believe you have a five month old..i'd love to meet him! i am going to slc this weekend for nikki/matt's sealing..wanna meet up? ;)
Post a Comment