Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Our new love...


Ryder Brian Hoffman
September 1, 2008
9:44am
7lbs. 12oz. 19 1/2 inches


We did it!!

My favorite picture ever! Daddy warming up Ryder.

Here I am in all my glory. I am so happy to have my boy!

Our little cone head after his first bath.

Our first official Hoffman family photo!

Cousin Brinley

All the important info.

Ryder with all his women!

Three generations of Hoffman men. Ryder Brian with his namesake...Grandpa Brian.

Hoffman cousins.

Looking good!

38 comments:

tracy said...

Congratulations Katie...Ryder is soooo cute. Can I call him beautiful? I can't wait to visit both of you. Good job and welcome to motherhood. The Bruce's love you so much.

Ashley Park said...

YAAAAY! He's beautiful Katie, I am so happy for your guys! Congrats and I bet it feels so good to snuggle that little darling! Some a handsome little feller already! Nice work!

Ashly said...

LOVe the pics. He looks so handsome in his little outfit!

Laura Ek said...

I love all the pictures! Lookin good, and love Ryder's going home outfit!! Hope all went well today, I was thinking of you!

Sister Lark said...

'scuse me...you forgot to give your photographer some props!!!! The cutest pictures ever! Or maybe it's because baby Ryder is so stinkin adorable! xoxoxo

Mema and PaPa said...

Congrats! He is absolutely adorable. I'm so glad he is here. Ryder is blessed to come to such a great family. Let the fun begin. There is nothing that compares to motherhood. I love it. Love you--

Shannon "Fuller" Davis said...

katie he is so precious. I am dying over his car outfit. I am thrilled for you guys, you look so happy to have your baby boy. I love it

SUMMER said...

I loved meeting him last night. He is gorgeous! I think he is Lark mouth and Hoffman from the nose up. Did you get my message about bringing dinner in tomorrow night (technically it would be tonight now)? I am dying over Deb's comment about the photographer skills! I remember she said the same thing when you chopped my hair about recognizing the best photographer... so funny!!!

Staffieri Family said...

So stinkin cute!!! You look amazing and your family is to die for! So glad everything went well, and so excited to meet him!!

Jeff and Kandis said...

Adorable! I don't think any Lark can make a bad looking kid. He is so handsome and he looks like he has great color. Congratulations!

Kathy said...

Katie he is beautiful, I am so happy for you guys! You look great and that little outfit of his is adorable!

Brooke Wilkins said...

Katie, he is gorgeous. I have to know how the hypno birth went. That is fascinating. You need to document it!

Brittny said...

so so so cute! Ryder is precious! and you look so good!

nicole said...

That Ryder could not be more handsome! He is so beautiful! Congrats! I need to come over for a 'play sate' ha! So our babies can meet.

....and what is the outcome on the epidural?? did you go without it?

kate said...

why do you look sooo good after just giving birth? Ryder is to die for. I'm so glad I got to see him today. Congrats to you both! love you guys!

Erika Anderson said...

oh good! I have been faithfully checking your blog for an update! I was feeling for you when your due date came and went...no woman ever wants that to happen! Cute little family of three!

Aubrey Messick said...

Congratulations Hoffaman Family! So happy your beautiful new addition is finally here. Can't wait to meet the little cutie!

Shawna S said...

Congratulations Katie. He is such a doll. What a beautiful family!

Lorilee said...

he is adorable katie. that little face could melt your heart.... I'm sure your's is already melted......

you look great. I love the photo of you in the hospital bed, messy hair, no make-up, and in a hospital gown.... true happiness.

Shannon said...

obviously i'd rather catch you on the phone, but i know how it is, so when YOU have a moment (which will be rare) call me and fill me in. loves to you and stevie b, ryder is adorable....give him a welcome kiss for me!

Shannon said...

ps wow, what great photos! who must your photographer be? (wink wink)

Abi said...

Yea! He is absolutely darling! I am so happy for you! I hope you have a great recovery and enjoy every minute with your little man!

Meiken said...

Congrats, Congrats!!! I have been checking occasionally hoping for the BIG day! He is absolutely adorable. What a lucky little boy!

Alyssa Lark said...

awww.... i wish i was there. he is adorable. love him already.

Pfeiffer's said...

Congrats Katie!!! Welcome to mommyhood. He is absolutely beautiful. How did the hypno-birthing go?

Allison said...

He is beautiful! Yes, you can say that about baby boys. :) Congrats!

Jessica F. said...

Congrats! He is so dang cute! It gets me so pumped seeing your little guy!

Darla said...

yea!! I want all the details! Did you have an epidural?? You look WAY good Hermanita!

Marcie said...

Congrats, Katie! I'm so happy for you and your hubby. What a sweet, adorable little guy.

sarah marie. said...

oh my gosh..he's gorgeous. that top photo i could eat him up! i need him in my arms..

Anonymous said...

He is so cute!!! I bet you are so thrilled to have him here. And you look SO good. Seriously, it looks like you had a hair blow-out before the pics. Of course I love the one with Taylin holding him because I miss that hilarious girl. "Who's the only one allowed to cut hair?" "Auntie Katie."

Candice said...

Congratulations on your little bundle of joy. He already looks like he is rockin a nice little tan. Ryder is absolutely adorable, job well done :) I can't wait to see more pictures of the little guy.

renae said...

katie, i can't get over the adorable pic at the top-- he's so alert and gorgeous! fantastic post.

oh, and that pink and green gown doesn't look hospital issue... did you pick that up somewhere?

xoxo!!!

renae said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Courtney Brasher said...

He is so cute! I had no idea you had your little one and was so happy when your blog popped up with Ryder's sweet little face. I am so happy for you guys! Congrats!

Aimee Molloy said...

hope you got my bag on your porch - USE THAT SIGN!! Your son does not need to be sick. Much love and congrats

A and L said...

Holy moley!!! I was wondering to myself if you had had your baby but then thought, no it's too early for that.

He is so so so beautiful. How exciting?! I'm glad I popped in to see his cute face. You look great. I hope you are all adjusting alright. Huge congrats!

Darla said...

MORE MORE MORE!!! Are you doing okay? Feeling overwhelmed? I need your phone number!!